The Longest Running SGA Conference for Student Government leaders and Advisors
"This has been the best experience I have had since joining SGA three years ago. The presenters were great. They are engaging and encouraging."
- Deyan Dowdy, Rich Mountain Community College (AR)
"This conference is the best leadership experience I have ever had. The personal interaction, family environment and amazing presenters make this the best S.G.A. conference in the country!"
- Adam Yoder, Pennsylvania College of Technology
"This conference was the single most impactful moment in my student senate career! "
- Andrew Froning, Central Connecticut State University
- "I have been touched, moved and motivated. Every student leader in America should be fortunate enough to be exposed to the presenters and student leaders at the conference."
- Nicolette Hanson, Casper College
"My students and I thoroughly enjoyed this conference experience! The "one-on-one" time was most appreciated and cherished. Looking forward to returning."
- Demetria Bell Anderson, Ursuline College (OH)
"I attended this conference with our Dean of Student Affairs and 3 of our student senators. This conference placed us all on the same page and will help us be far more effective on campus."
- Bertheleau Ngakam, Essex County Community College, NJ
"Just when you thought this conference could not get any better, it did. With a team of gifted facilitators, who care about students. This one is the best!"
- Roger Johnson, Lake Superior College
"This conference will make the rest of our term 100% better. I would recommend it to everyone. It was a very empowering experience."
- Rachel Reyschen, Carlow University, PA
"This conference helped me be more prepared to be a leader on campus. It also demonstrated how important it is to empower those around me."
- Austin Seaborn, Drury University
"This is the first year for our campus to attend and we were not disappointed. We will be back."
- Scott Sears, Miami University
- Presenters with over 400 years of collective SGA experience
- Affordable, timely, and convenient
- Lots of interactive sessions to ensure your voice will be heard
Over 70 Workshops!
- Recruiting and Retaining Student Volunteers
- Increasing Underrepresented Student Participation
- Creating an Environment for an Effective SGA
- How to Delegate to Others
- Getting Things Done Politically on any Campus
- How to Motivate Student Volunteers
- SGA and Technology: Ideas that are Working
Presenters• Pat J. Bosco, Ph.D.
Vice President for Student Life and Dean of Students, Kansas State University
• J. Marc Davis
Coordinator of Student Activities, Palm Beach State College
• Bernard Franklin, Ph.D.
Former President, Penn Valley Community College and Associate Vice Chancellor of the Metropolitan Community College System
• Teri Houston
Interim Chief Diversity Officer, University of North Carolina
• Laura Osteen, Ph.D.
Director of Leadership Studies, Florida State University
• Adrian Rodriquez
Vice President of Student Development Services, Tarrant County Community College (TX)