St. Louis, Missouri 63134 USA
Sales fax: 1-314-429-3466
Settle into sophistication at the renovated Renaissance St. Louis Hotel Airport, redefining upscale accommodations with luxurious amenities and well-appointed facilities. Upon arrival, this esteemed hotel in Saint Louis, Missouri welcomes guests with a prominent presence that reflects the superior service that distinguishes the conveniently located property. Richly remodeled guest rooms boast lush pillow top mattresses, spacious work and seating area.
Fine dining, Starbucks lattes, and a commitment to tech-savvy public spaces contribute to an unsurpassed first-class Saint Louis, Missouri hotel experience. Business travelers convene in state-of-the-art meeting rooms while social engagements are celebrated in dazzling ballrooms showcasing spectacular views. Both corporate and leisure guests enjoy added touches of convenience at this hotel in Saint Louis with a complimentary Lambert Airport shuttle and easy accessibility to the Metro Link Rail Station.
Participants of the National Leadership Conference on Student Government will receive a special group rate of $96.00 USD per night at the Renaissance St. Louis. Click here to book your group rate or call 1.800.486.3571 and mention the conference. Must book rooms by Wednesday, October 5, 2022 to receive special rate .
- This hotel is non-smoking
- St. Louis hotel off of Interstate 70, adjacent to Lambert Airport, and minutes from downtown
- A total of 37,000 square feet of event space features 32 meeting rooms and three elegant ballrooms
- Enjoy an on-site restaurant, Health Club and pools at this hotel in St. Louis
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport – STL
- Hotel direction: 0.5 miles E
- Airport shuttle service is complimentary. It runs routinely every 20 minute. Must call the hotel shuttle phone +1 314 429 1100 upon arrival to request pick up.
- The National Leadership Conference and Renaissance Hotel will not reimburse participants for alternative transportation fees incurred (taxi, Uber, Lyft, etc.).
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM
- On-site parking is free for conference participants