SAVE THE DATE
October 15-17, 2021
Pat J. Bosco, along with a staff of committed faculty members from around the United States, works hands on with the conference program, ensuring the conference reflects current trends and provides newcomers and returning delegates with new discussion opportunities.
The National Leadership Conference on Student Government is the nation’s longest-running S.G.A. conference specifically for student government leaders and advisers. Campus leaders looking for a workshop opportunity with a variety of discussion topics, an experienced faculty (over 400 years of collective S.G.A experience), and an opportunity to provide input on the topics presented should look no further.
So we can continue to maintain the quality of interaction among conference delegates and workshop faculty, we are once again adapting conference topics and workshops during the conference to be as responsive as possible to delegate interests…just let us know! We look forward to seeing you on October 15-17, 2021.
We welcome guest presenters at this year’s conference. Advisers or student leaders who have a program or topic proposal may contact Dr. Bosco at email@example.com.
This conference will help your student government achieve the following objectives:
- Reduce student apathy
- Exciting new approaches will be introduced which should result in renewed student and faculty interest in student government.
- Improve student input on your campus
- Regardless of the input you have now, we offer concrete suggestions which will improve your student participation in campus governance.
- Assist you in forming a “plan of action” for resolving your own campus concerns
- Provide the necessary skills and ideas enabling you to “make a difference” on your campus next year