1. Develop practical approaches that make a difference and empower you to become a leader.
2. Choose from more than 70 workshops addressing current and relevant topics. We ensure you will find a workshop that will speak to what you are facing on your campus at the moment.
3. Participate in one-on-one consulting sessions with conference presenters that can help you tackle specific issues that your leadership team and campus are facing.
4. Network during roundtables, mixers and a materials exchange. Advisers can network at an adviser-only reception and sessions.
5. Establish a leadership plan of action for your Student Government.
6. Come together as a Student Government leadership team to create and build a vision for your term together.
7. You will have a fun weekend! Through the chance to meet other leaders, build relationships with Student Government experts and presenters and bond with your leadership team…this will be an unforgettable experience.
8. It’s affordable. The Renaissance Hotel offers great rates for all attendees and advisors. Registration fees include meals, conference packets, consulting sessions and a free We Are SGA t-shirt!
9. You will be engaged and active the entire weekend. Be ready to embrace an experience of interactive workshops and opportunities to contribute to discussions of rising issues.
10. All schools are welcome. Whether you a public university, private college, technical college or community college, we have the resources to help advance your student government.